LCHS's Fall 2017 Production "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever & The Littlest Angel"
Join us for two plays in one each night of The Best Christmas Pageant Ever & The Littlest Angel!
- Friday, November 3rd at 7pm
- Saturday, November 4th at 7pm
- Friday, November 10th at 7pm
- Saturday, November 11th at 7pm
- Sunday, November 12th at 2pm - popular Matinee show!
To order your seats and save yourself time at the door, please visit our website at LCHS Drama Tickets.
Opportunities to participate in the performing arts abound at Lansing Catholic High School. Vocal music ensembles include, choir, honors choir, men’s choir and ladies’ choir. Instrumental ensembles include concert band, jazz band and strings. These groups entertain the community four times a year with concerts each quarter including the very popular Costume Concert in October. Other performances include a sparkling half time show at each home football game as well as the annual Silver Bells in the City parade.
In addition to the concerts and shows, the ensembles participate in yearly festivals, including MSBOA and MSVMA gatherings. The students thrive on the preparation for the festival and benefit from the comments offered by musical professionals.
For students inclined to drama, Lansing Catholic produces a fall play and a spring musical each year. Students build confidence and form lasting friendships working on these productions and return year after year to assist with the shows.
In addition to these performance programs, every other year brings the chance to travel to professional musicians in cities like New York, Chicago and Boston. All music students have the opportunity to participate and enjoy the entertainment as they see first class shows and enjoy the sights.
Fine Arts Booster Club
The mission of the Lansing Catholic High School Fine Arts Boosters is to support, encourage, and promote all of the LCHS fine arts programs through parental and community involvement.
Objectives of the Fine Arts Booster Club:
- To publicly promote and show support of fine arts students, teachers and programs at LCHS.
- To give the fine and applied arts students a resource of people willing to help with activities, fundraisers and special events.
- To provide reliable yearly income to fund fine and applied arts programs and activities through tax-deductible membership contributions.