Are you an international student interested in attending LCHS?
All new international students who would like to attend LCHS for the 2020-2021 school year should apply in January, February, March or April of 2020 through one of the following companies linked below. These companies work with international students from countries around the world to find high schools in the USA, complete applications, obtain visas, test English language skills, find host families, and obtain insurance. International students are accepted into grades 9, 10, & 11 and may attend one semester, one school year, or multiple school years at Lansing Catholic High School. A graduation diploma is not guaranteed for international students, but is possible to obtain depending on credits earned from previous high school experience. Please contact these companies through their websites:
- FLAG: http://www.flag-intl.org/
- Weiming Education: https://www.weimingusa.com/
- AmeriStudent: https://ameristudent.com/
- LPI Learning: https://lpilearning.org/
- CIEE: http://www.ciee.org/highschoolplus/
- CETUSA: http://www.cetusa.org/
- DMD PHP: http://www.phpusa.com
Is your family interested in hosting an international student who attends LCHS?
- Information about hosting an international student with FLAG
- FLAG provides host families with an $8,000 stipend for hosting an international student each school year.
- Local Coordinator for FLAG Host Families: Lorrie Schartow, 517-303-9671 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information about hosting with AmeriStudent
- Contact AmeriStudent with the link above or call 1-877-385-8425 for more information about hosting a student for a monthly stipend