We are excited to introduce FACTS as our new student information system for the 2021-2022 school year! Our current Skyward system will become inactive as of June 30, 2021. (Please print any copies of report cards you would like to save before the system becomes inactive.) With our new FACTS Family Portal, all re-enrollment, course requests, grades, family directory, and tuition payments will be in one location by the start of the 2021-2022 school year! Current LCHS students do not need to complete a new application each school year. However, families do need to re-enroll their students each school year by completing an online enrollment packet and paying an enrollment fee.
2021-2022 Enrollment & Course Request Checklist for Parents
1) Complete Online Enrollment in FACTS
On February 5, 2021, families received information by email from Lansing Catholic High School on how to login or create their FACTS Family Portal Accounts and what steps need to be taken for student re-enrollment through the Family Portal. (If you need assistance with the Family Portal, please contact Karen Gavin or Renee Fischman to assist you.)
Only one parent can access and complete the online enrollment packet. If you do not see the online enrollment packet for your student(s) or would like the packet switched to another parent, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The enrollment fee is paid online after you have reviewed your online enrollment packet. (Course requests will not be accepted until the enrollment fee has been paid.)
- $125 per student if paid before March 1
- $175 per student if paid March 1 - March 31
- $225 per student if paid after April 1
2) Conversation with your Student(s)
Teachers and students have already begun talking about course requests and teacher recommendations for next school year. Connect with your student and discuss what courses will challenge them, help them progress to graduation and prepare them for their long-term college and career goals. See links to additional resources at the bottom of this page to assist your conversation.
3) Enter Course Requests into FACTS
Parents or students can enter their course requests for the 2021-2022 school year directly into the FACTS Family Portal. Students can also bring their Chromebook and planning worksheet to complete this step with their school counselor. (Honors and AP course requests will also require a teacher recommendation.)
4) Student Confirms Course Requests with School Counselor
After parents have submitted their student's online enrollment packet with the enrollment fee paid, our counselors will schedule a meeting to review graduation requirements, teacher recommendations, and finalize course requests with your student.
Counselors will meet with re-enrolled students by grade level:
- February 15-26 - meetings with current 11th graders
- March 1-12 - meetings with current 10th graders
- March 15-26 - meetings with current 9th graders
- Financial Aid Application & Information (priority deadline March 1)
- Course Guide for 2021-2022
- One Page List of Academic Classes for 2021-2022
- Course Request Planning Worksheet - rising sophomores
- Course Request Planning Worksheet - rising juniors & seniors
- PE Waiver (2 seasons of a sport or 4 years of marching band)
- Teacher Recommendation Override Form (completed at the end of May)