LCHS FALL 2020 REOPENING PLAN
This Fall, Lansing Catholic High School will be open in-person, with a full school day, every day.
We will adhere to guidelines from the State of Michigan while monitoring the dynamic nature of the present situation and adjusting our plan accordingly.
Our goal is to protect our community while ensuring that the irreplaceable benefits, which in-person education offers, are available for all our students. At the same time, we will provide remote learning support for those prevented from joining in person.
Some of the more important steps we are taking include:
- Modify class sizes and classroom capacity in order to maximize space between students.
- Provide remote learning support for students in isolation at home.
- Upgrade our HVAC systems.
- Sanitize desks between changes of periods and sanitize the building throughout the week.
- The State of Michigan requirements are very clear that all students must wear masks while at school. LCHS will adhere to this guideline while providing time outdoors as much as possible, where masks are not required when 6 feet of spacing can be maintained.
Please click the link to the document below to view our latest plan regarding reopening and understand why we are reopening.
Note: this document is live and will be updated as our plans evolve with the guidelines.