LCHS does not offer Mass on the weekends. Check out MassTimes.org if you are looking for somewhere to celebrate Sunday Mass.
2021-22 Liturgies and Sacraments
Please contact Fr. Joe if you would like to attend Mass during the week. Below is a typical week's schedule of Masses.
- Monday: 7:15 AM
- Tuesday: 9:50 AM (House Mass)
- Wednesday: 9:45 AM (House Mass)
- Thursday: 7:15 AM
- Friday: 7:15 AM
All School Mass
- Wednesday, Sept 22, 9:30 AM - Homecoming week
- Friday, Oct 22, 9:30 AM - Feast of St. John Paul II (Mass with Bishop Boyea)
- Monday, Nov 1, 1:45 PM - All Saints Day
- Monday, Nov 29, 9:30 AM - First Week of Advent
- Wednesday, Dec 8th, 9:30 AM - Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception of Mary
At Lansing Catholic, the Sacrament of Penance is offered during lunch on designated "Worry-Free Wednesdays", or by making an appointment with Fr. Joe. In addition, students will have an opportunity to receive this sacrament a few additional times throughout the year. Students and their families are always encouraged to take advantage of confession times at their home parish or seasonal penance service.
While confessing your sins can be difficult, please do not fear this sacrament. You are infinitely loved by our merciful God. Please come regularly to confess your serious sins and feel the peace and healing that God desires for you. Do not hide serious sins from your confessor or obscure them among the more trivial sins; lay your burdens down and be free. Click below for an Examination of Conscience to help prepare yourself to make a good confession.