Renowned Catholic speaker, Tim Francis, will be visiting the Diocese of Lansing next month with his powerful presentation exploring the meaning of Eucharistic miracles throughout history.
• Monday, April 17: Lansing Catholic High School, Lansing;
• Tuesday, April 18: Saint Joseph Church, Howell. Holy Mass, 6pm. Presentation, 6.45pm;
• Wednesday, April 19: Lumen Christi Catholic High School, Jackson;
• Thursday, April 20: Father Gabriel Richard Catholic High School, Ann Arbor;
• Friday, April 21: Powers Catholic High School, Flint.
Entitled Signs from God: Miracles and Their Meaning, each presentation is free and open to all. Unless otherwise stated, doors open at 5pm and the experience concludes at 8:30pm.
“Tim’s 90-minute presentation on Eucharistic miracles as signs from God has brought many to a greater belief in, and love for, Our Lord truly present in the Holy Eucharist. His work is as fascinating as it is inspiring,” says Bishop Earl Boyea of Lansing.
“Therefore, it is my prayer that you too, along with many others, will be similarly inspired by Tim’s presentation of these science-defying miracles such that every soul in our diocese will one day echo the words of Saint Ignatius of Antioch: ‘I hunger for the bread of God, the flesh of Jesus Christ; I long to drink of his blood, the gift of unending love’.”
* Want to find out more? Go to: https://eucharistmiracles.org/