LCHS Tuition Assistance & Financial Aid Process
The online FACTS Form must be completed by March 1, 2017 to be eligible for the maximum amount of financial assistance : https://online.factsmgt.com/
Information for the 2017-18 School Year:
- For the 2017-18 school year, LCHS and the Diocese of Lansing will no longer be using PSAS, but instead will be using FACTS to determine financial assistance.
- Families applying for financial assistance need to complete the online FACTS form and submit the necessary supporting documentation to FACTS by March 1, 2017.
- There is a $30 fee to apply to FACTS, which is paid online when completing the necessary forms.
- The FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment is a third party that conducts the financial need analysis for Lansing Catholic High School.
- Tuition Assistance is available and is based on financial need. This school year, Lansing Catholic distributed more than $470,000 to over 25% of our school families.
- Families who have not yet made the decision to attend LCHS are encouraged to apply to FACTS so as not to miss the opportunity to receive financial assistance.
- By completing the FACTS form online by March 1, 2017, you will be considered for all financial assistance grants available from the Diocese of Lansing and Lansing Catholic High School.
- Families will still be eligible for some financial assistance after the March 1st priorty deadline, but will miss out on all Diocese of Lansing assistance grants.
Applicants can complete the online FACTS form at this website: https://online.factsmgt.com/
Once the FACTS online form has been completed, the following information will need to be submitted to FACTS online, by fax, or mail to complete the financial assistance process:
- Copies of your most recent Federal tax forms including all supporting tax schedules and W2's.
- Copies of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers' Compensation, and TANF.
- All supporting documentation can be uploaded online through the FACTS online form or can be faxed to 1-866-315-9264 or mailed to the address below.
Please be sure to include the applicant ID on all faxed or mailed correspondence.
- FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment
- PO Box 82524
- Lincoln, NE 68501
If you have any questions about the financial assistance process through FACTS, you may speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 1-866-441-4637 or LCHS Tuition Advisor Mrs. Renee Fischman at Lansing Catholic High School 517-267-2107 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuition and financial aid meetings for Lansing Catholic High School’s 2017-2018 school year will be held on January 24, 2017 & February 1, 2017 in LCHS’s library. All incoming LCHS or returning LCHS families with tuition and financial aid questions are welcome to attend either of these meetings. LCHS’s Tuition Advisor Renee Fischman will review the financial aid application process for the 2017-2018 school year and answer any questions families have about the financial aid process for LCHS. This meeting in not mandatory, but is a great opportunity to ask questions and walk through the financial aid process. (The due date for financial aid applications is March 1, 2017.) For more information or questions, please contact LCHS Tuition Advisor Mrs. Renee Fischman at 517-267-2107 or email@example.com.