- To assist the administration in the formulation of a long-range strategic plan;
- To monitor the strategic plan and review objectives for possible policy;
- To assist the administration in the formulation of policy to guide academic, student, business, development, and faith community affairs.
- To assist the Board and school administration in establishing long-range strategic goals, based on an appropriate assessment and analysis in light of the program’s mission statement and annual assumptions;
- To monitor the progress of the strategic plan (goals and objectives) (ongoing);
- To report to the Board (formally, in writing) the progress of yearly objectives (quarterly);
- To develop annual assumptions concerning the internal and external environments surrounding the educational ministries (January);
- To receive from other committees recommendations for next year’s planning objectives (February);
- To make recommendations to the Board on all planning objectives for the next year;
- To draft with the Executive Committee and the school administration an annual report which reviews and summarizes the successes, concerns and hopes for the educational ministries (May, June).
- To review with the principal the annual planning objectives for possible policy implications;
- To research and draft policy language to submit to the Board;
- To conduct consultation on proposed policy, as appropriate;
- To call for the evaluation of newly promulgated policy (usually 6-9 months later);
- To review annually with the principal all policies for timelines and appropriateness to the school program (fall).
- Stephanie Kramer, Chair
- Dominic Iocco
- Mandy Wildern
- Ed Tillett