Students who would like to transfer into grades 9, 10 or 11 need to submit the following paperwork to be considered for admission:
- Application & application fee
- Transcripts/grade report from the current & any previous high school(s) attended
- Attendance report from the current & any previous high school(s) attended
- Discipline report from the current & any previous high school(s) attended
- Tuition Calculation Worksheet/Financial Agreement Form 2019-2020 (and registration fee once accepted)
- Birth certificate copy
- Immunization records copy
All of the paperwork listed above must be submitted within one week of submitting an application to LCHS to be considered for admission as a transfer student.
Transfer students are considered for acceptance to start school at LCHS at the beginning of the school year and at the semester in mid-January.
As a student at Lansing Catholic High School you are part of something bigger, not just a number or another face in the crowd. You will be part of a community of people who care about you as an individual and who strive to help you grow intellectually, spiritually, and socially.
We are currently accepting applications for 2nd semester of the 2019-2020 school year. New students will begin school at LCHS on Tue., Jan. 21, 2020.
All transfer students for a January 2020 start date should complete the paper application and contact the admissions office directly for more information.
All transfer students for an August 2020 start date should complete the online application for admissions.
Contact LCHS Admissions Coordinator, Mrs. Karen Gavin today for more information.
LCHS School Profile: School Profile
LCHS School Profile: Academic Courses