Students who would like to transfer into grades 9, 10 or 11 need to submit the following materials to be considered for admission:
- Application online & application fee
- Transcripts/grade report from the current & any previous high school(s) attended
- Attendance report from the current & any previous high school(s) attended
- Discipline report from the current & any previous high school(s) attended
- Birth certificate copy
- Immunization records copy
- Enrollment packet online & enrollment fee (once accepted)
All of the materials listed above can be submitted in our online application. (Materials turned in separately from the online application must be received within one week of submitting an application to be considered for admission as a transfer student.)
Transfer students are considered for acceptance to start school at LCHS at the beginning of the school year and at the semester in mid-January.
As a student at Lansing Catholic High School you are part of something bigger, not just a number or another face in the crowd. You will be part of a community of people who care about you as an individual and who strive to help you grow intellectually, spiritually, and socially.
We are currently accepting applications for the 2020-2021 school year to begin in August.Contact LCHS Admissions Coordinator, Mrs. Karen Gavin today for more information.
LCHS School Profile: School Profile
LCHS Academic Courses: Academic Courses