Current LCHS students do not need re-apply to LCHS for next school year. However, families do need to re-enroll their students each school year and pay a $125 enrollment fee (or $225 after April 15).
Coming soon - online enrollment and tuition payments for the 2020-2021 school year!
Registration for the 2019-2020 School Year
The information below is meant to assist students, parents, and teachers in the registration process. Please consult the timeline to know what needs to be accomplished when. If you have any questions, please contact our counselors. They will be happy to assist you. Our goal in providing these materials to everyone is to provide a consistent message and assist our families in the registration process.
Registration Documents for 2019-2020
- Timeline of Registration Process
- Course Recommendation Form
- Pick Sheet (listing of courses)
- Course Guide (description of course with departmental flow charts)
- Tuition Calculation Worksheet 2019-2020 (turn in with $100 registration fee or $200 after April 15)
- FACTS Financial Aid Form (due to FACTS by March 1st each school year)
- On-Line Learner Readiness Rubric (juniors and seniors only)
- Textbook List
- General Registration Video
- Possibilities for Current LCHS Freshmen
- Possibilities for Current LCHS Sophomores
- Possibilities for Current LCHS Juniors
- Course Request Tutorial through Skyward
A "Parent Pal" is a the parent of a current LCHS student who is paired up to a family who is new to the LCHS Community. Parent Pals answer questions, explain events, and give advice from their family’s experiences at LCHS throughout the school year. Please click here to sign up to be a Parent Pal to a new family.
Hosting an International Student
- Information about hosting with FLAG
- Local Coordinator for FLAG Host Families: Lorrie Schartow, 517-303-9671 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- FLAG provides host families with an $8,000 stipend for hosting an international student each school year
- Contact FLAG or our other international student partners through their websites listed on our international student page.