Skip to main content
- To develop and monitor long-term facility maintenance, capital improvements, security, space utilization, and emergency management plans for the school.
- To design and monitor a long-term maintenance plan for the school;
- To design and monitor a long-term capital improvement plan for the school;
- To design and monitor, with the school administration, security and emergency management plans;
- To outline and recommend to the Board, procedures for use of the school building outside of the school day;
- To assess future facility needs in light of curriculum and enrollment goals;
- To periodically review space utilization plan in light of the school’s strategic plan;
- To report regularly to the Board.
- Drew Macon, Chair
- Randee Bonk
- Rick Poljan
- Jim Richards