Lansing Catholic Tuition and Fees 2018-2019
Tuition at Lansing Catholic is based on a cost-to-educate approach, meaning that we project what it will actually cost to educate each student for the school year.
|Cost to Educate||$ 9,400|
|School Development Grant||- $ 900|
|Average Parish Subsidy||- $ 650|
|Typical Tuition||$ 7,850|
|Additional Financial Discounts||- (varies)|
- Every family has the option to accept a Lansing Catholic Development Office Grant of $900 per student or donate it back for a tax deduction.
- Parish subsidies may be available to Catholic families who belong to a Catholic parish, with the average parish subsidy of $650 per student, please check with your parish for more details.
- A discount is available for families with multiple students in attendance at LCHS.
- Additional tuition assistance is also available for families with a financial need. Families with a financial need must apply through FACTS to qualify.
- Please contact the tuition office for more information about parish subsidies, multiple student discounts, or financial need based tuition: 517-267-2107.
Tuition may be paid in one of four ways:
- Payment in full
- Semester payments
- Quarterly payments
- Monthly payments (a one-time $50 payment fee applies)
Other costs and fees:
- Application fee: $25 (new students only) ($125 application fee for International students who need an I-20 Visa)
- Registration fee: $100 before April 15 or $200 after April 15
- Activities fee: $200 (covers cost of yearbook, athletic pass, dance admissions, play and concert admissions, and a parking pass)
- Technology fee: $50 (covers school issued Chromebook and insurance, and other LCHS technology)
- Books: $200-300 per year (estimate)
- Uniforms: $200-300 per year (estimate)
Individual tuition payment plans will be mailed to all registered school families before the end of June. Tuition payments for the new school year begin July 15 and continue through May 15. All tuition payments are due by the 15th of each month. Payments not received in the school office by the 20th of the month will incur a late fee of $15.
If you indicated on your Tuition Calculation Worksheet that you would be receiving a tuition subsidy from your parish, your tuition plan was based on that information. In order to receive that subsidy for the school year, you must contact your parish office for approval. Please be aware of your parish’s procedures for handling subsidy requests. All parish subsidy approvals are due in the school tuition office by September 30 of each school year.
For more information or questions regarding tuition and fees or financial assistance, please contact LCHS Tuition Advisor, Mrs. Renee Fischman at 517-267-2107 or email@example.com.