Students who would like to transfer into grades 9, 10 or 11 need to submit the following paperwork to be considered for admission:
- Application (and $25 application fee)
- Transcripts/grade report from the current & any previous high school(s) attended
- Attendance report from the current & any previous high school(s) attended
- Discipline report from the current & any previous high school(s) attended
- Tuition Calculation Worksheet/Financial Agreement Form (and $200 registration fee once accepted)
- Birth certificate copy
- Immunization records copy
All of the paperwork listed above must be submitted within one week of submitting an application to LCHS to be considered for admission as a transfer student.
As a student at Lansing Catholic High School you are part of something bigger, not just a number or another face in the crowd. You will be part of a community of people who care about you as an individual and who strive to help you grow intellectually, spiritually, and socially.
Contact LCHS Admissions Coordinator, Mrs. Karen Gavin today at email@example.com or 517-267-2102 for more information.
LCHS School Profile: School Profile
LCHS School Profile: Academic Courses