Current LCHS students do not need re-apply to LCHS for next school year. However, families do need to register their students by completing a new tuition calculation worksheet each school year and return it to the main office with the $100 registration fee (or $200 after April 15).
Registration for the 2017-18 School Year
The information below is meant to assist students, parents, and teachers in the registration process. Please consult the timeline to know what needs to be accomplished when. If you have any questions, please contact our counselors for more information after you have read and viewed all of the materials. They will be happy to assist you. Our goal in providing these materials to everyone is to provide a consistent message and assist our families in the registration process.
- Registration letter & Timeline of Registration Process
- Course Recommendation Form
- Pick Sheet (listing of courses)
- Course Guide (description of course with departmental flow charts)
- Tuition Calculation Worksheet (turn in with $100 registration fee or $200 after April 15)
- FACTS Financial Aid Form (due to FACTS by March 1, 2017)
- Registration Process Overview
- Possibilities for Current LCHS Freshmen
- Possibilities for Current LCHS Sophomores
- Possibilities for Current LCHS Juniors
- Course Request Tutorial through Skyward
A "Parent Pal" is a the parent of a current LCHS student who is paired up to a family who is new to the LCHS Community. Parent Pals answer questions, explain events, and give advice from their family’s experiences at LCHS throughout the school year. Please click here to sign up to be a Parent Pal to a new family.