Are you an international student interested in attending LCHS?
All new international students who would like to attend LCHS for the 2018-2019 school year should apply in January, February, March or April of 2018 through one of the following companies:FLAG, CIEE,or DMD PHP. These companies work with international students from countries around the world to find high schools in the USA, complete applications, obtain visas, test English language skills, find host families, and obtain insurance. International students are accepted into grades 9, 10, & 11 and may attend one semester, one school year, or multiple school years at Lansing Catholic High School. A graduation diploma is not guaranteed for international students, but is possible to obtain depending on credits earned from previous high school experience. Please contact CIEE, FLAG or DMD PHP through their websites:
- FLAG: http://www.flag-intl.org/
- DMD PHP: http://www.phpusa.com
- CIEE: http://www.ciee.org/highschoolplus/
Is your family interested in hosting an international student who attends LCHS?
- Contact FLAG, DMD PHP, CIEE through their websites listed above and include "Lansing Catholic" in your message to the companies.
- Most companies provide host families with a monthly stipend. FLAG provides host families with an $800 per month stipend.
- Local Coordinator for FLAG Host Families: Lorrie Schartow, 517-303-9671 or email@example.com