As a student at Lansing Catholic High School you are part of something bigger, not just a number or another face in the crowd. You will be part of a community of people who care about you as an individual and who strive to help you grow intellectually, spiritually, and socially.
- Current 8th graders need to first submit an application (and $25 application fee).
- Acceptance is conditional on the successful completion of 8th grade. Students are accepted on a first come first serve basis until the incoming 9th grade class is full.
Once a student has been accepted, then the 8th grader and their family are notified by mail and email and are invited to make a registration appointment online.
- Select classes for 9th grade and plan out what the next four years will look like with one of our counselors
- Pay the registration fee (and $100 registration fee or $200 after April 15), turn in the Tuition Calculation Worksheet/Financial Agreement Form and establish a tuition plan with our tuition advisor
- Review social and spiritual opportunities available over the next four years with one of our staff members
- Turn in a copy of immunizations and birth certificate
- After April 15, families need to contact our counselors directly to schedule a registration appointment:
- December - Application information is mailed to 8th graders
- December, January, February, & March - Applications are returned to LCHS & Acceptance letters along with registration and tuition information are mailed to families who have applied
- February & March - 8th grade families meet individually with LCHS staff for registration appointments to determine next year's class schedule, four year educational plans, and tuition plans.
- March 1 - Financial Assistance Priority Deadline (This is a priority deadline to be eligible for the maximum number of scholarships. Families will still be considered after this deadline, but will miss out on some scholarship opportunities.)
- April 16, 2018 - Registration fee increases to $200 per student (registration fee of $100 before April 15)
- April 18, 2018 - Meet the Cougars event for incoming 9th graders and their parents at LCHS
- June 6, 2018 - Ice Cream Social for incoming 9th graders and their parents at LCHS
- June & July - Chromebook Orientations
- June - Course Schedules are set and families can view final schedules on Skyward
- July TBA, 2018 - Used Textbook and Uniform Swap takes place
- August TBA, 2018 - New Family Orientation for parents and students
- August TBA, 2018 - 9th Grade Student Orientation
- August TBA, 2018 - School begins!
- Freshman Survival Guide 2017-18
- Freshman Supply List 2017-18
- Textbook List 2017-18
- Athletics Coach List
- Educational Outfitters Uniform Flyer