As a student at Lansing Catholic High School you are part of something bigger, not just a number or another face in the crowd. You will be part of a community of people who care about you as an individual and who strive to help you grow intellectually, spiritually, and socially.
- Complete the application
- Return the application and $25 application fee to LCHS
2) Get Accepted
- The first set of acceptance letters are mailed in early January.
- Families are notified of acceptances by mail and email.
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis until our freshmen class is full.
- Acceptances are conditional on the successful completion of 8th grade and 8th grade teacher recommendations.
- Registration appointments take place throughout February and March.
- Available dates and times for registration meetings are mailed with acceptance letters and a sign up link is sent by email.
- Families meet individually with LCHS staff to determine next year’s class schedule, and create a four year plan for academic, spiritual, social, and service opportunities at registration meetings.
- Pay the registration fee of $100 (or $200 after April 15), turn in the Tuition Calculation Worksheet/Financial Agreement Form, and establish a tuition plan with our tuition advisor
- Turn in a copy of immunizations and birth certificate
- After March 26, families need to contact our counseling and tuition offices directly to schedule a registration appointment:
Detailed Admissions Timeline for Incoming 9th Graders
- December - Application information is mailed to families with 8th graders
- December, January, February, & March - Applications are returned to LCHS & Acceptance letters along with registration and tuition information are mailed to families who have applied
- February & March - 8th grade families meet individually with LCHS staff for registration appointments to determine next year's class schedule, four year educational plans, and tuition plans.
- March 1 - Financial Assistance Priority Deadline (This is a priority deadline to be eligible for the maximum number of scholarships. Families will still be considered after this deadline, but will miss out on some scholarship opportunities.)
- April 15 - Registration fee increases to $200 per student (registration fee of $100 before April 15)
- April 17, 2019 - Meet the Cougars event for incoming 9th graders and their parents at LCHS
- June 5, 2019 - Ice Cream Social for incoming 9th graders and their parents at LCHS
- June & July - Chromebook Orientations
- June - Course Schedules are set and families can view final schedules on Skyward
- July TBA, 2019 - Used Textbook and Uniform Swap takes place
- August TBA, 2019 - New Family Orientation for parents and students
- August TBA, 2019 - 9th Grade Student Orientation
- August TBA, 2019 - School begins!
- Freshman Summer Reading Guide - Summer 2018
- Freshman Familiy Survival Guide-Summer 2018
- Freshman Supply List 2018-19
- Textbook List 2018-19
- Athletics Coach List
- Uniforms - Educational Outfitters Link
- School Profile
- Academic Courses